Aerobigirl

Snow, as told by our outside wall

Snow, as told by our outside wall
Aerobigirl, Jan 24, 2017
Description:
All supplies from Memory Pockets monthly kits from December 2016 and January 2017.

Journaling: Brrrr! It's really cold out here. I can't remember the last time I had inch-long icicles from ground to roof. It's been like this for a couple of days now. The little girl who lives here wants to go out and sled but it's too icy. I can't wait until summer.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Amson
      It really does look so cold here. Wonderful page!
    • gwtwred
      What a creative take on this challenge! I love the close-up photo of the roof shingles.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh my this is so so very beautiful!!!!!!!!! I'm still not sure if the part between tittle and photo is a paper or part of the roof? if it is a paper....this is genius!!!!!! (it is genius too if it is the roof, but in my case I think it would take me ages to find the right paper... awesome perspective!!!!) love the photos, your girl is so beautiful and love those winter clothes!!!!! your front door is an amazing color...we used to have a similar one in one of our houses in Brazil, when we lived in the mountains for a very short time.Your house is wonderful,the photo makes me wish we had more snow here ! love the calendar addition, beautiful page all together :) thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Aerobigirl
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    220 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).