Meibritt

Waffles

Waffles
Meibritt, Jun 3, 2022
Description:
Waffles are so delicious and even better with hot cherries and whipped cream.
Kim Jensen - Bordered Vellum Alphas 2
Kim Jensen - Sweet American Summer Papers and Elements
SwL - JUNE 2022 TLP Challenge Template
Paula Kesselring - Twisted Shadow Action #1
umyesh likes this.
    • cfile
      Your waffle photos are fabulous Brigitt and now I want some LOL!! Love how you scrapped this and did the title work. Beautiful! TFS!
      Meibritt likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Yum, yum, yum. I've never had them with hot cherries, so I feel I need to try that now! I absolutely love all the scatters you've used on the page and the title is wonderful!
      Meibritt likes this.
    • umyesh
      I've never tried waffles with hot cherries and whipped cream so now I need to! I love how you've used this template; the polka dots and stripes look great on those tag shapes!
      Meibritt likes this.
    • tanteva
      Yummy! Send me an invite next time - I love waffles. LOL Hot cherries sounds yummy too. I usually have strawberry or raspberry jam to mine. Cherries are often expensive here. Great use of the template!
      Meibritt likes this.
    • Meibritt
      @garrynkim Try it, we like it. And in summer also delicious with vanilla ice cream.
    • Meibritt
      umyesh likes this.
    • Meibritt
      @tanteva I use preserved cherries (store bought jar). Fresh cherries are also expensive here in Germany.
      tanteva likes this.
    • keepscrappin
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Meibritt
    Date:
    Jun 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).