Allison Kimball Taking Notes
Amber La Bau All The Feels
Kim B Read Know Grow
Rebecca McMeen Knox
Lynne-Marie Love Starts Here-Community
Font: Sakura In Kyoto Regular
MrsPeel likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Awesome list of credits. This is so fun!
    • bcgal00
      What a great page showcasing the books. I've read a couple of them and see a few I should check out.
    • jam-on-toast
      Wow.. your credits are insane... Reading is awesome, life is full of great stories. 25 books a year is a lot! Great page, love how you used all those tags...
    • keepscrappin
    • JenEm
      So colorful and visually interesting. Love how you have showcased some of your favorite books. Getting through 25 books in a year is quite an achievement. Great use of the template, and wonderful page.
    • MrsPeel
      you have a power to pull me into your gallery.... but getting frustrated because I wannna stop in each and every page!!!!! this is so beautiful!!! If you know me a bit, you know I LOVE full on pages with all my heart...and this is marvellously put together!!!! LOVE all the colors, how much fun, the shadows....everything is gorgeous!!!! makes me a bit sad too, but that is on a very subjective way: my neurological issues make reading books a bit of a torture, but I'm so so glad that you share these with us, so I can navigate the books with you!!!!!
      GOEGOUS!!!!!!!!!!! will come back with more time (after I slept too!!!! I'm a disaster, , woke up yesterday at 5 am, is 09:21 of Tuesday and I'm still haven't slept, hopefully a few hours now!!!! but will be back as soon as possible!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Smwhite likes this.
    • Smwhite
      @MrsPeel Thanks so much for your kind words!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Smwhite
    Date:
    Jun 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    572.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).