jang

W 1 3 21

W 1 3 21
    • Christina W
      The more cats the better— I couldn’t agree more!
      MrsPeel and Lisa B like this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Christina W Huggs and LOL we'll talk soon!

and Jan, first of all, apologies for the delay, I know you know my health has not been great in the past couple of years, so you will understand.
      Love the way you found to make itr original with the pointers, it also makes it for a wider spectrum for the eye that at the same time enhances each of the elements!!!!

Love cats too, but I have to admit, I don;t think I could have more than a couple, and that is if we were talking when we lived in houses with gardens... I had a couple of childhood/ teens experiences that made it a no, but still love them and the little cat you used is soooo cute!!!!
      I'll take this opportunity to say thank you, not just for this one, but for the many many chats when Christa and myself are hosting, your pages for each challenge we host too.... it is a delight to have you in the chats (for some reason the "live" thing makes it dearer) so, all together, thank YOU!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    jang
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).