Donitab

Donitab, Jan 3, 2021
MrsPeel, Roxana and FarrahJobling like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Ooooo....look at those colors!!! Woot woot! Your layout is making me happy. Might be the little peeps at the bottom too!

Your words...is that a font or are those word arts from a kit??? I want!!!
    • jjpederson125
      The colors on this page with the writing in the paint...AWESOME! Very Creative Page! Love it!
      Donitab likes this.
    • FarrahJobling
      I really love your take...the paint swashes are fabulous!
      Donitab likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      i love the paint stroke idea and with the images along the bottom... so clever and effective!
      Donitab likes this.
    • Donitab
      @ArmyGrl - it is a font, one of my faves - Breathing from dafont.com
    • ArmyGrl
      @Donitab Thanks! Gonna check it out!!!
      Donitab likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      yes!!!! yes!!!! this is SO YOU!!!!! at least the way I see you!!! the paints bannerish thingies are perfection as a background for the words, LOVE love LOVE and love the use of Rebecca's people here, the detail of the books, the whole thing is beautiful!!!! also, thank YOU so so much for linking the kits!!!!! beautiful, as you always do!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Donitab likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love your creative use of vertical paint strokes to add your words to and that you kept the script in a vertical direction, rather than having individual letters reading downwards.
      #MOC9-3 #aboutme #photoless #photoless-no-journaling
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Donitab
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).