NRJ:M3Oct15
LynneMarie: M3Sept19
PK:M3AddonsFeb18
NBK:MagicSwirls
JJ: M3Oct14
DInskip:M3Aug17
MrsPeel, Thuria and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of you painting! wow!
      AJK likes this.
    • blueberries
      What an awesome gift you have - the spiritual and the artistic. This is a great piece, so many bits of beautiful color.
      AJK likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Wow-- great painting!! Love the way you embellished it with the different images of eyes. Also love the bright pops of color.
      AJK likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love how the side profile & eyes become a backdrop frame for you and your painting. This looks like an Amanda page. :beat
      AJK likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Amanda, my dear, you so tick all the boxes of the passionate artist!!!! of course, AWESOME painting, is there anywhere online where you show case your paintings? you should show us!!!!!! love the photo, the perspective sowing you at work is brilliant, and, as for the page....like Marilyn says: is an Amanda page!!!!!!! full of feelings, wonderful interpretation of your words, beautiful color translating the feeling.... love the blended images, with the profiles as the all seers, then those shadows....what can I say? every detail that I keep finding builds this page into a marvelous work of art!!!!!!!!!!! You know I always love your pages, but I think the October Muse pages are some of my most favorites of yours all together!!!!!!!! I'm so full of wonderful blessings with people like you here!!!!!!!
      I really need to apologize for the delay in getting here,, life is getting complicated but we keep going. right?
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Oct 28, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    311.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).