AJK

Both Sides Now AJMuseOct4_19

Both Sides Now     AJMuseOct4_19
AJK, Oct 29, 2019
Description:
October 2019:
  • Family estrangement continues
  • The pain of knowing God has forgiven but we can’t move on because family holding it against us.
  • Surprise Surgery which preserved
  • life- must mean best is yet ahead.
  • The irony of emotional pain and spiritual struggle & bandages being together on this page-reminds me that healing is on the way.
  • Studio arrangement finally satisfying.
  • Better productivity now possible.:)
  • Better things expected...
CREDITS:
Jefferies: ABetter Place
SBL A Better Place
Rebecca: Artful Memories Pia
MrsPeel, Dalis and cinderella like this.
    • bellbird
      I'm not an AJ'er so I don't often comment on these kinds of pages but the division with the face & silhouette in the centre & the mix of colours caught my eye first; & then I saw that pocket of strips balanced with the photos in the top corner, this is just such a wonderful & creative design & piece I had to say so!
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      bellbird likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I loved your journaling from the heart... May time help with the estrangement, etc. Your studio looks fab and the blended face has eyes hopeful for a good future.
      AJK likes this.
    • Dalis
      that blended face is gorgeous and the colors make me think that you hope things will get better. I really hope so too, but remember to live for you and not for your family.
    • MrsPeel
      this is spectacular, in that immense transforming way of us being able to make the most beautiful things with our so difficult struggles..... as always, you compose from your heart, and it shows, you being beauty mixed with truth and your Faith and Hope shine, and, apart from being an amazingly splendorous of a standout page, I know inspires us, many of us, and especially, me. I have been able to carry on with (maybe not as full on as I should,) being present here thanks to your pages and the kindness you always show to me.....I have my own list of my "standout people" which are the ones that maybe without even knowing, not just with your awesome pages but with that so amazing way of bring (I have to specify, no matter your way way of thought, color, creed, releigion) give me the Hope & Faith I need to not give up. This is absolute amazing and the feeling I have that some of you have gotten this kind of page and this kinf of emotion from a prompt of mine,....well, don't think I can express with words....
      Really hope you know this, you most definitely have a piece of my heart , you are an important part of the family tree that is The Pad
      [​IMG]

Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
      on a side note: I am not taking this to the Frogy Faves, because I want to make a special gallery of Favorites for the Muse but want to finish commenting in week 4 first. But know that my first impulse was ...oh s***** I wish I saw it last Friday (my GSO post) this is absolutely wonderful Amanda, as are you :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Oct 29, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    390.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).