Vintage-Yellow-Truch-Scraplift-Challenge-March-2021
Beth Holmes, Mar 19, 2021
Description:
Products Used
Lynn Grieveson
Cool Breeze Kit
Forestier Element Pack
    • bellbird
      talk about a perfect match! the truck and the yellow in that awesome pattern of Lynn's looks made for your photo and the blue wood is the perfect rustic touch to ground it and show it off at the same time!
    • Angela Toucan
      fantastic paper choices
    • flowersgal
      Love the blues and yellows and the truck, of course. Is it yours?
    • cfile
      Wonderful lift page Beth... I love the yellow vintage pick up truck! You are over the bridge from me (I am in Va Beach... my mother in law used to live in Onancock :)) I love the wooden blue bg and that wonderful pattern paper framed to go with it.. well done !! Thanks for playing along with the March Scraplift challenge!
    • Beth Holmes
      Thanks everyone! I actually choose this photo to compliment this gorgeous patterned paper from LG that I'd just bought. The photo of the truck was taken in Onancock, Va. during the Eastern Shore of VA House and Garden Tour in late April of 2019. Most of the houses and gardens were in Onancock -- this truck was at one of the houses and I loved the color and vintage lines. My Dad lives in Snow Hill, MD and we go to this even every year together. I live in RI!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnG
      LOVE that yellow! Love this lift :-)
    • Beth Holmes
      @LynnG Thank you -- I loved your paper so much I needed to find a photo to go with it. I took this several years ago!
    • StefanieS
      Love the wooden Bg paper choice and the rich happy yellow of the truck and the pretty floral paper to accent it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Beth Holmes
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    352.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).