RJMJ

Scraplift-March 2021-ArmyGrl-Happy St. Patty's Day

Scraplift-March 2021-ArmyGrl-Happy St. Patty's Day
RJMJ, Mar 17, 2021
Description:
ArmyGrl's Gallery! Is Fabulous!...So Much Inspiration!...I Love! Her Unique! & Interesting Way She Approaches Creating Her Layouts!...I Could Look! All Day!...But Then I'd Get Nothing Done!...LOL!...I Looked Through Her Gallery! & Then Ended Up Choosing A Layout From Her First Page!...I Recognized The Design!...And It Drew Me In Right Away!...It's A Template Pack I Saw The Other Day In The Store...I Was Intrigued By The Very One ArmyGrl Used In Her Layout!...I Wanted To Purchase When On Sale...But Plain Forgot! To!...Silly Me!...So I Wasn't Sure If I Should Give It A Go Without The Actually Template!...But Never Backing Down From A Challenge!...I Created My Own Template Design Of Sorts!...It Was A Lot Of Fun!...And Today Being St.Patty's Day!...I Had My Theme!...Green! All The Way!...Plus! Some Gold Shamrocks! For St.Patty's & A Touch Of Turquoise With The 3 Flowers To Be The Contrast To The Second Photo!...Happy! St.Patty's Day! Everyone!...May You All Find Your
Pot Of Gold!...Whatever That May Mean To You!!!...:bk...

*For My Happy St. Patty's Day Layout-I Used:

*Today's March 17th : SOSN : Lucky-Add-On-Storyteller 2017-Just Jaimee
*CU Grunged Patterns : 2017-Just Jaimee
*Over The Rainbow-PT-Re-Color Styles-NBK Design
*Strength Of A Woman-Color Overlay-Styles-NBK Design
*Photos : Courtesy Of : Rawpixel & Pexels

*Here's A Link To ArmyGrl's Fabulous! Layout That I Scraplifted : WildPoppy :

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/wildpoppy.465112/
KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      You have such an individual style - just fabulous! I love all the green :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Another fantastic St. Patrick's Day page. I love the festivness of it and great recreation of the design!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • StefanieS
      A fabulous Irish layout- just popping out of the gallery.
      Well done.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful lift, Rhonda and love all the photos on an ange PLUS I love that you made it a St Paddy's day page! Looks like you really had fun with this challenge! Thanks for playing along with the March scraplift challenge and making the page your own!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    323.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).