Pups_r_Paps

Vaud-Villities

Vaud-Villities
Pups_r_Paps, Mar 2, 2018
Description:
JOURNALING: Vaud-Villities is an all-volunteer, non-profit performance group which staged its first show in 1943. Their 75th Diamond Jubilee celebration featured performers from 5 years old (top photo on right) to 85 year old Biddie Clark portraying the Energizer Bunny (last photo on right). Columbus Mayor, Andrew Ginther (middle photo on right), was on hand to open the performance and present a proclamation from City Council honoring the group.

CREDITS: Scraplift of "Snow" by cfile; "Paper Mail Postscript Mail", Allison Pennington; "Now Showing", Kristin Aagard; FONTS: Times New Roman, Adobe Caslon Pro Regular, Bickham Script Pro
    • bcgal00
      Wonderful tribute page for them!
    • cfile
      this is fabulous! I love your scraplift of my page. I am so honored. What a wonderful tribute page and how cool that Vaudville is still going strong there. I hope it always will be. It is a part of history for sure :) I love your journaling and love the age span of participants. what a great page!
    • KAPOH
      Nice scraplift. Love how you subbed in pictures for the square elements on the right side of the page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Mar 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).