Credits:
Dawn Inskip | Art Smart Kit
Dawn Inskip | Art Smart Inchies
also (not used)
Dawn Inskip | Art Smart Circles
Dawn Inskip | Feb Template Challenge
font: Arial
-------------------------------------------
Journaling:"we normally do not get a lot of snow. they called this a “snow bomb” that affected all of the east coast of the united states. here in virginia beach, we do not have the snow removal equipment, and with the temperatures in the negative degree wind chills it was not melting real fast. It started on wednesday at around 3pm and continued throughout the evening and all day for the most part on thursday we ended up with around 10-11 inches and in some spots we had almost 2 feet in drifts we did not go anywhere until tuesday when we finally went to my pt appt. and then to the grocery. the roads were still icy and such, and then the following wednesday the 12th it was 60 degrees and it all melted away. it was a beautiful snow and it is lovely to look at but we had enough. bring on spring. we are ready."
    • dawninskip
      Beautiful page Christa <3
      cfile likes this.
    • heathert
      Really love how much color there is on this for a snow page--and those inchies are fascinating!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      heathert likes this.
    • Serena
      Oh my, you're starting to catch up to me in the snow department!!! I'm with you though, "okay, thank you Winter, that was lovely ::applauding:: continue onward!!! BYE!!!"
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Serena xo That was Jan 5... so glad we have only seen flurries since. I am done. The schools were closed here for a week (not that it matters to me, no one here going to school) and the roads were icy and a mess for a week. Glad I am retired and didn't need to go anywhere... You make me giggle Serena! Thanks!
      Serena likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a great page! Looks so cold. I love the inchies all the way down the side.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • Pups_r_Paps
      OMG! That's a lot of snow, especially for an area that isn't used to it. Your photos are pretty (from someone living in Florida!!! - I like looking at snow pictures!) I love your elements in the square blocks along the right side.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Dawn Inskip
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Feb 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).