jcb5600

Username - MOC6 Jan. 17

Username - MOC6 Jan. 17
jcb5600, Jan 19, 2018
Description:
used Office Space by Just Jaimee
alpha from Academic by Kristin Aagard
doodled lines are from the Life is an Adventure TLP collab blog hop portion by Just Jaimee

text:
My username, jcb5600, started back in 2000 when I was a newlywed. Freshly married and oh so proud of it. I’m not entirely certain why I was creating a new email address, just that I was, and needed something unique. With a very common new last name, I knew that something incorporating it was most likely not going to work. Unless I wanted some random string of numbers at the end that I would never remember. So, in a moment of creativity, I decided to use my brand-new initials and my wedding date, a string of numbers that I was sure to remember, to create an email address. And you know what, it stuck. For almost 18 years so far. I use those same 7 characters all over the internet in virtually every username on every site. That email is still the main one I use. It’s short and sweet, easy to type, and even easier to remember. What more can a girl ask for?
    • StefanieS
      Sweet! I see so many creative usernames. Love the pretty pink BG and the way the cork contrasts so well with it.
    • bestcee
      I love your story! I remember in 2000 it felt like everyone created a new email when they got married, or went to college, or just felt like it. The cork alpha is great! Thanks for sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    jcb5600
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    161.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).