university library
littlekiwi, Feb 17, 2021
Description:
1) White Frame
2) Square photo
3) Stitching & Cutouts/tears in background paper
4) Paint/ink
5) Stitching around photo

I am looking forward to getting my self stuck back into research at the library for my post grad studies but unlike my under grad years I won’t have access to a physical library.....everything is online, pandemic or not as its a distance learning institution I am studying with this time. I won’t lie though I am nervous about how I will like having all my resources online rather than being able to physically borrow a book or see a librarian. I will say though as much as I am not an early adopter to the world of academic databases, ebooks and ejournals I know thats where most of my resources come from anyway as the disability field of academic resources is small and fast moving. While I may grumble about it now I know I’ll be absolutely fine moving my library experience online for the next two years....it will just take some getting used to.

Page Turner by Micheline Lincoln
First Day by Micheline Lincoln & Studio Basic
A Better Tomorrow by Little Butterfly Wings & Micheline Lincoln Designs & Pink Reptile Designs
Photo Frames # 3 by Paula Kesselring
Stu Stu Studious: Use Your Words by Allison Pennington
College Years Wordart by paislee press
Get Your Read On Templates by Pink Reptile Designs
Travelling
Typewriter
    • bellbird
      well the more current the info, the better i guess and there are so many journals etc than any one library can subscribe to and more popping up all the time (although i still think of the 'paper, actually printed ones' as having more hmm, authority isn't really the right word but containing more respected and accepted research maybe - anyway, i love the way you have used colour in a restricted way here and am enjoying seeing your work in the gallery as you scrap up a storm with your supplies!
    • zotova
      I like the design of this page, its composition. The monochrome photography matches the graphic elements of its design perfectly.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your gorgeous layout has been spotlight on The Lilypad Blog today! :fairydance
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • MishSpar
      Congrats on your blog spotlight! Great design for the theme of your page!
    • elseepe
      Awesome page, I love the photo of the books embedded on top of the row of books and the stacking books on the side. Great little touches of color/paint too!
    • littlekiwi
      Karen likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      @elseepe the vertical stack of books & painty bits are part of the original patterned paper, I added the two ripped bits and the horizontal books behind the photo
    • sm_amber
      Amazing page! The bright colors peeking out from the black and white background and offsetting the bw photo are so striking. I also love the composition and balance of your page. So well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).