Vianna

Two Happy Dogs

Tags:
Two Happy Dogs
Vianna, Mar 7, 2018
Description:
This is a 4x6 layout using only the top left 'pocket' from Just Jaimee's
Pocket Page Templates - Storyteller March 2018 Add-on [here: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Pocket-Page-Templates-Storyteller-March-2018-Add-on.html ]

I document 'project-life' style, but not digitally: I scrap 4x6 and 3x4 digitally, then print & place in conventional pocket pages. This template is perfect for my needs, allowing me to 'separate' pockets & use as needed - so YES! More like this please!
Only I do wish the layers were not scattered all over the template - it makes it difficult to work one pocket at a time, but I re-arranged them to make things easier. I also changed some of the colors, as needed. Thank you for looking.
Christina W and jenn mccabe like this.
    • Sokee
      awww your doggies!!! Makes me miss my girls, we also had two cavilers!

Welcome to the Pad!
    • bellbird
      Hi and welcome to the Pad gallery! Glad you have found a product you're happy with that still allows you to use real pockets in a way you're happy with - there are a few hybrid scrappers here (they use digi products like you described and print (and cut and paste sometimes) to make traditional or pocket pages - i'm going to tag Jaimee so she can see your feedback @justjaimee - what program are you working with for the digi side @Vianna? sometimes in Photoshop (i use CS6) i 'colour code' the layers that relate to a certain pocket or group to keep them visually together, if that makes sense?
    • jenn mccabe
      Aww, I have a cavailer mix! I love your way of scrapping your PL - sounds really fun! Welcome to the Gallery here at the Lilypad! Cute page! :)
    • bestcee
      Oh my gosh! What adorable puppies! I love the little eye looking out!
    • Vianna
      @Sokee - There is NO better breed than our beloved Cavaliers ♥
    • Vianna
      @bellbird - Thank you for the warm welcome and the suggestion. I started using photoshop back in 97 - I think it was version3 or 4, I cant remember - I was doing some web design back then (I'm retired now). These days at home I use PSE 15; it has everything I need for my simple scrapping needs (no color coding feature however). I dont post much anywhere due to my different scrapping style & the odd way I organize what I use. Thank you again. ♥
    • Vianna
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Vianna
      @bestcee That's my Mia. My Black Beauty. She's a real princess. Cavaliers are the best! ♥
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    Vianna
    Date:
    Mar 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    382.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1800px
    Height:
    1200px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).