BevG, Apr 17, 2020
Description:
All by Bella Gypsy Designs
Gobble Til You Wobble
Awesome Autumn
What a Pair (freebie) - frame
trekmom, Dalis and Donitab like this.
    • bellbird
      Awesome frame choice & your flower positioning enhances it's design! Great subtle title and paint splats but I'm equally amazed that you have specially shaped butter there! Perfect title for your artistic butter sculpture photo! Thanks for playing along!
      BevG likes this.
    • flowersgal
      So clever that butter turkey. So you gobbled off his head and other parts. Love the ornate yellow frame and the wood background.
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      I just happened to come across him at the grocery store. When he got soft I just pushed him back into his plastic encasing and he reformed as he got cold. By Christmas we only had an one-sided turkey.
      Dalis likes this.
    • AJK
      @BevG Wow. Never have seen anything like this! Cool, Bev!
      BevG likes this.
    • Dalis
      @BevG OMG... you need to create a page that tells the story of what ended as a one sided turkey! Now you have this fancy one, you need the behind the scenes story told in a scrapbook page. LOL!!!!!! btw. that turkey is so cool! I have seen lambs and sea shells but never turkeys! I am looking for a turkey this year. LOL!!!!!!!!
      BevG likes this.
    • Dalis
      @BevG btw. I love that you used the paint very delicately in amount but with a punch with that yellow it fits perfectly with the page.
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @Dalis - I said I was feeling messy, but that frame did not demand a mess, so I decided to keep it to a minimum. I even used brushes - gasp - to create my own paint.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @BevG Girl, I love brushes!!!!! LOVE THEM!!! Have you played with the settings for brushes? I think I should do a mini video on how to change the settings of brushes for CC/PS.
      BevG likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Love how the frame matches the turkey in color!
      BevG likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Your page looks simply elegant! And count me in on never seeing a butter turkey. Yes to butter lambs around Easter. Great idea about smooshing it down to the plastic form. I'll have to remember that trick the next time we have a butter lamb. I always felt bad when it was headless or missing some other bodily part.
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Apr 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).