Description:
Credits:
Paislee Press - Road Trip kit and cards
Pink Reptile Designs - Planes Trains Automobiles journal cards
Valorie Wibbens - Sprinkles V14 elements
MPM - Foundation collection
Font: KG Keep Your Head Up

Journaling translated:
It's time to visit the internship places of my students again. That means I have to spend hours in my car driving to and from the different places. On monday I visited 5 students at 4 different locations. I got on my way at 8am from Coevorden to Wolvega. Then to Ruinerwold and Nijesleek. And again to Wolvega and finally back home in Coevorden. Halfway through the morning it began raining and it kept raining the whole day. Very tiring. I was completely exhausted when I came home around 6pm.
Karen and Lena Gardner like this.
    • bellbird
      love how the curvy lined of the map card softens and mixes up the horizontal flow here!
      berniek likes this.
    • lulyg14
      Love the pops of orange!! Great page
      berniek likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the pops of orange
      berniek likes this.
    • jk703
      I know I don't even "know" you, but I really like that picture of you and your expression. You totally look like you know way more than your letting on, and letting someone get away with it! :giggle Love the teal with the pops of red. Very pretty! (Reading other comments, I think now, orange, lol!)
      berniek likes this.
    • Lena Gardner
      This is wonderful. I am a full page scrapper most of the time but I'm so drawn to linear design...I'm glad it was up your alley! You've done a wonderful job with the challenge, well done!
      berniek likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    373.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).