Sharon-Dewi

Train Ride - Left Side

Train Ride - Left Side
Sharon-Dewi, Mar 31, 2018
Description:
Just Jaimee's "Good Thing" kit
Mumma848, Ferdy, cfile and 1 other person like this.
    • londoncuppa
      Awesome layout. Love your photo treatment.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow! i gotta tag @jk703 the way you did this mosaic technique page is simply stunning - she's away but she will want to see this work of art when she gets back! what a great photo for this - amazing!
    • bonnenuit
      Great use of the mosaic treatment! Lovely page.
    • LynnZant
      Great photo treatment and love your framing. Terrific page!
    • cfile
      Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the mosaic technique for the large photo as a background and then the smaller photo of it in the corner.. your composition is terrific too... well done! Congrats on the Froggy Fav!
    • Vrielinkie
      Love it! Station Haarlem by the looks of it :wink
    • Ferdy
      omg!!! you did an amazing job with the technique!! just love it!!
    • jk703
      I have been searching for this page!!!! I was away on vacation and Jenn @jenn mccabe tagged me. I saw the tag, but wasn't able to find it when I returned... the tagging alerts only went back so far when you click on show all... SO... I am so happy to have clicked and found it by accident!

I LOVE the background and how you used the technique on your page! It's lovely and so cool looking! It works so well with the city vibe I think! Nice work! Congrats on the Froggy Fav!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Mar 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    763.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).