littlekiwi

Sky Train

Sky Train
littlekiwi, Mar 30, 2018
Description:
Scenic View Dressed Down by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
Main Street by Kristin Aagard & Grace Lee
pbrooks, MrsPeel and cinderella like this.
    • ashleywb
      Fantastic photo for the challenge! Truly, I love the whole series of photos - so fun that you included the map and station sign. I enjoyed your journaling as well - I'm the same way, love exploring in new cities.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Jennifer! This page has got to be one of my favs of yours! I love the journaling, pure YOU! and the street shots, I feel like I am right with you on an adventure!
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • fanon
      fantastic photo for a beautiful page
    • yellowpeep
      Great leading lines! Great tribute to the line. Loving the colors.
    • amandaresende
      awesome photo and colors! great page!
    • MrsPeel
      wow to this Jenn!!!!!!! LoVE love LOVE your perspective and the way the map and icon make the eye travel all around, super gorgeous choice with the split page in 3 , amazing addition of color with the building border ion the bottom, awesome as usual!!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    • pbrooks
      Amazing layout! Love the large photo, it seems the tracks go on forever. I really like the map and the other photos that you added.
    • JenEm
      What a cool photo! I love the perspective of the shot, and the way you have included the route map and smaller photos. Beautifully done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Mar 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).