Today

Today
CharlotteM, Feb 12, 2021
Description:
LOD 2021 - Feb 12th - ForeverJoy Designs
...today.......
Credits:
"just a moment" by Forever Joy Designs
StefanieS, zotova, nhudao and 3 others like this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful photo and page! Love all the circles and loved reading your journaling ...
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • MishSpar
      Your layout is great, but I think I want your hat and scarf! You look so cozy!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • EHStudios
      This page is gorgeous! I love the tone on the photo & that your only pop of color is that blue. This is a stunning design!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      Your colors are so soft and delicate and layering is just beautiful! I wish I could find your joy in the cold though :giggle I feel like NYC snow is just a big frozen bummer- (ps- love the photo!) :beat
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • JenEm
      What a great photo! I love all the circles and the soft colors of your page. Most of all, I love your journaling, and your positivity.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • bellbird
      you make the snow and freezing conditions sound wonderful as well as creating a beautiful page here! amazing on both counts!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      ♥thank you so much♥
    • littlekiwi
      stunning layout, love the soft colors you have used
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love your Velcro title with all the clustering, the touch of mint, and all those wonderful stars reflecting the star you are! Outside in polar cold - Eek!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    Feb 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    182.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).