heathert

Today

Today
heathert, Mar 8, 2018
Description:
For the March 2018 Inspiration Challenge at the Lilypad: Clip at least 3 things to a banner. *lol* Overkill? Saw all this on a little walk around my village... ♥
Products used:
Lynn Grieveson (Blue Skies Ahead, banner, heart tag; Here and Now, tag, paper; Sprout, “Y” [for Yachats, where I live])
Valorie Wibbens, (Sprinkles Vol. 8, bow, tag; Sprinkles Vol. 42, cup)
Sara Gleason (Charmed, bow)
Lilypad Designers (Makers Gonna Make, string, stitching)
Bella Gypsy (When Skies Are Gray, button; I Like Love You, scatter, heart)
Etc. by Danyale & Pink Reptile Designs (Just My Type, hinged fastener, clothespin)
Pink Reptile Designs (Blue Skies, tag)
Sahlin Studio (Shine Bright, today, tape)
Paula Kesselring (Travel 55 CU, frame)
Font: A Little Pot
Dalis and jenn mccabe like this.
    • cfile
      well done Heather.. love the wood background and then also as a window frame... fabulous! Your banner is sweet! Beautifully done!
      heathert likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, this is stunning! i love the vivid photos over the light woodgrain! and the layers and depth are so lovely - but my fave touch on this page ahs to be that fab window and the ocean seen through it! What a cool idea! I need to lift this! Congrats your page is a Froggy Fave!
    • Dalis
      OMG, I need that WARNING SIGN!!!!! I love your banner, I love that you saw all that in your walk. Maybe I should have done that in my walk in Target yesterday, LOL!!! My outdoor walks are not as colorful as yours. LOL!!!!
      heathert likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Nargh no overkill here I love this page! How cool that we get to kinda go on teh walk with you. Such an awesome idea! I love this Heather and thank you for joining me this month in the Inspiration Challenge. x P.S Congrats on the Froggy Fave!
      heathert likes this.
    • heathert
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Nice banner!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).