lulyg14

TLP_iNSD-Template

TLP_iNSD-Template
lulyg14, May 2, 2021
Description:
Using Fiddle Dee Dee #78 and TLP Collab Stronger
MrsPeel likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Those pillars are so cool. Love the foot photo. I make my hubby do that with me all the time!
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • meganmecrazy
      Awesome pillar pics! I really like how you used the strips of paper to mimic the vertical pillars in the center of the page!!
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      love it that you always take me places with your pages!!!! the big photo is perfect for this template, those columns are impressive and love the little photo with the feet!!! also the way you tucked in the photo on the left is perfect for the perspective, is like we are looking at the portal of this place and we could step in any minute!!!! love your take on this!!!!!! Gonna try catch up with the gallery this week coming, hope to come with time to stop in a few more pages of yours, always a delight!!!!I have been trying slowly, but I get there in the end.... !
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • lulyg14
      @MrsPeel you are so kind!! The vertical elements really called to me for this picture - and yes my hubby is always game for my crazy photo opps - I am very lucky.

@meganmecrazy and @garrynkim - thank you! It all just came to me when I saw the large vertical photo spot!
    • cfile
      Wonderful page! Love the large photos and that "from where I stand" style photo! Love how you have used the template too!
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      I love the photo of your feet. Such a fun add to the page. You did a great job with the challenge, and thank for lifting my page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    lulyg14
    Date:
    May 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    111 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).