Joan K, May 2, 2021
Description:
Template - FDD - Fiddlesticks No.78 - provided
Paula Kessering - Zoo Day
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Zoo-Day-Elements.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Zoo-Day-Papers.html
MrsPeel and LivyBug like this.
    • Joan K
      Oops - just realized that I did not move the girls' names when I moved their photo and the mat just slightly. Gotta fix that before printing!
    • yellowpeep
      I love the way you framed to their faces with the bubble wands! Looks like a really fun day. I love the paper strips in the middle and the perfect zebra print paper in the background.
      [​IMG]
    • garrynkim
      Kiss. Haha, this is fun and I love the scatter!
    • MrsPeel
      Joan you always make the most amazing pages!!!!! LOVE the creativity with the bubble thingies as frames.... the photos are beautiful (as are you guys!!! those smiles lighten up my screen!!!) love how you combined Paula's papers, especially the green and white, is perfect for the "vibe" of the photos, and the whole thing looks great horizontal! beautiful as always!!!!!!!! I m trying to spend a bit more time ion the gallery, as I need to catch up with so many of you... I have you on my list, so will come with more time!!! Hope you all are doing as well as one can be in this crazy world we are living in!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Joan K likes this.
    • Joan K
      @MrsPeel - you are always so kind - thank you for your comments!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Joan K
    Date:
    May 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    191.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).