Angela Toucan

Tigers

Tigers
Angela Toucan, Aug 15, 2020
Description:
page inspired by the August Art Journaling Muse week 1 - animal.
Credits:
Here & Now Collection by Lynn Grieveson.
Animals mini kit by Kristin Aagard. Font: Teacher's Pet
Dalis, MrsPeel and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      I adore this page, your split page with paper, your photos, so much fun.
    • flowersgal
      Fun photo and nice design with the animal print paper on the right.
    • HeatherB
      Aw, that is so cute, pretending to be tigers. Love how you scrapped this, with the split page and the masked picture of an actual tiger!
    • umyesh
      This is so great! I love seeing amazing fathers in action I like how you've split the background with the animal print on the right.
    • LynnG
      That is so adorable!
    • cookingmylife
      You have a real keeper in him! :) Love the split page with the animal pattern on the right.
    • Cherylndesigns
      You really captured the spirit of the fun they were having. Love the beautiful big tiger behind them.
    • mcurtt
      LOL! I believe you captured those two growling quite well. :-)
    • redplaid3
      Super page!
    • MrsPeel
      Angela, you bring, as always, such a beautiful, sweet feeling to my heart with your pages....this is so beautiful in every way...visually love the photo that couldn't be a better fit for the Muse, beautiful blending, gorgeous choices for papers and love the ripped photo effect.... I am crazy for animal patterns in everything... I have a couple of coats that are my favorites, one of them is this pattern, the impact of the contrast is gorgeous, and then the journaling together with the photo brings the most wonderful feeling...... you are both very lucky to have each other.... he reminds me of not just Andy, but even my dad, would both get down on their knees to play with Sarita, and I know the feeling in our hearts when we see that love!!!!! gorgeous page, my friend!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Aug 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    372.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).