Donitab

Handsomeness

Handsomeness
Donitab, Aug 15, 2020
Description:
For Lynn's August One Kit Challenge - Here is my second LO using her Wild & Free. I wasn't going to purchase this kit until I saw everyone's wonderful pages in the gallery and now it is one of my faves!

Credit: Wild and Free Kit
    • umyesh
      Handsomeness indeed! I like how you added the name and age on the photo mat. I also love your cluster over the photo and the b&w photo with the neutral tones of the background paper.
      Donitab likes this.
    • LynnG
      Lovely photo and such a wise looking little soul. Love the page :-)
      Donitab likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great photo, lovely page
      Donitab likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Sometimes seeing more pages using a product is what inspires us, at least for me too!
      Good to note the details ON the page as trust me, the mind can forget.
      Donitab likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Such a serious and reflective face. Nice photo. I love the green bits against the more neutral background and the cute little cluster as well as the tiny banner attached to the frame. You have made two great pages for the challenge. Thank you for participating.
      Donitab likes this.
    • nfenchak
      such a sweet baby! I love this page - I really like how you used the banner on the frame!
      Donitab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Donitab
    Date:
    Aug 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).