Three
hclappy, Jan 5, 2023
Description:
Credits:
November 2016 Storyteller kit and WA bits by Just Jaimee
Remington Noiseless font
umyesh and berniek like this.
    • berniek
      I love all these black and white photos. Very cohesive like this!! Love it Jen!
    • dawnmarch
      What an amazing series of photos and love that you have the all in B&W. The grid layout really helps emphasize the similarity of the photos over the years! Wonderful page!
    • HeatherB
      What a great series of photos over the years of the three of you! I also like that you have them in B&W for a more cohesive look. Love the corner clusters adding pops of colour!
    • umyesh
      Awe! What a fun grid of photos Jen! I am a sucker for all word art so I love how you used it both on and under the photos. I also love how you broke up your journaling with the slashes. Thanks for scrapping our multiple photos MOC challenge!
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on the Lilypad Blog today! :goldstars
    • bellbird
      Saw this in the spotlight - yes, i'm way late to the game! It's brilliant! love your grid design and corner clusters!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    hclappy
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    317.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).