Those SoCal Days
jesskab, Apr 8, 2021
Description:
Kristin Aagard
Beachy

Freebie surfboard template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
gonewiththewind likes this.
    • Nemla
      Looks like a fun day ( they will come back ) .....
      jesskab likes this.
    • bellbird
      oh i see, your SS is the reason i have a nagging feeling i need to go to the beach one last time while checking out the gallery tonight before our weird autumn weather becomes super cold (or the Aussie/Cali definition of super cold anyway) love the weathered wood, beachy brothers board and the perspective with the big lighthouse and little sandcastle!
      jesskab likes this.
    • G.J.
      Fabulous! love how you using the themed elements and the gorgeous photo. Nice use of the lighthouse and word bits, beautifully done! thank you so much for the inspiration and fun challenge, I love it!
      jesskab likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Your boys are so adorable and I love how you used the surfboard as a clipping mask for the photo. Take heart and believe that we will return to some version of normal soon so you can enjoy those SoCal days again! Super cute page and thanks for hosting the Slow Scrap!
      jesskab likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Adorable photo in your surf board and I love the scene you've created around it!
      jesskab likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Cute pic of the boys! I love how you carried over the red to the lighthouse. :-) Thanks for the chat and obtaining the template for our use. So cute!
      jesskab likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely photo, fabulous beachy day page
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Apr 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    520.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).