BevG

A Day at Beach

A Day at Beach
BevG, Apr 8, 2021
Description:
Slow Scrap April Challenge - use the provided surfboard
Sandy Beaches Collection by NBK Design

Ah - good memories - I should get busy and do these vacation pages. It was right before Covid started shutting things down in March 2020.
    • jesskab
      Ooh Bev, I love the whole vibe. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining along!
      BevG likes this.
    • FarrahJobling
      OMG...AWESOME!!!!!!
      BevG likes this.
    • bellbird
      this is like perfect in everyway! you make me want to go to the beach (even though that inevitably means spending longer applying suncream than should be necessary and still coming home burnt in patches, and sand in my car and every crevice no matter how careful) - and i don't know if the plan was for your surfboard to rock with your tie-died shirt but i think it 100% does and this is just fantastic!
      BevG likes this.
    • Nemla
      Nice ! Love your "sand dune "title too. It is perfect for this page.
      BevG likes this.
    • G.J.
      Great use of the template, love the masked - blended photo and the clustering, super take on the challenge, love it!
      BevG likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this from the photo of y'all walking on the beach to the blended photo with the title over the top. Awesome layout!
      BevG likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Love the photo in the mask grounded by the sand and word art! Super cool surfboard!
      BevG likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great faded photo effect. Love the surfboard, but then I'm always fond of photos of people walking away from the camera. Weird, I know... :-)
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      Thanks everyone!! @mcurtt - my daughter took it and we didn't know until later. :heartslub
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Apr 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).