angiei

Thirteen

Thirteen
angiei, Mar 5, 2016
Description:
Items used: BYOC March 2016 - Daily Affirmation Elements, Papers and Document by Etc. by Danyale
Template: Happy Life {Dressed Up} by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
gonewiththewind and Danyale like this.
    • pagefrocks
      Wonderful portrait. She sounds like a girl who's going places! I love the florals on this mixed with the subtly worded paper.
    • AnneofAlamo
      In a world where negative is shown again and again, your daughter and the positive and love filled words are like a reminder there are wonderful people out there and she is one!
    • Jan
      I love everything about this layout. The colors, the clustering, your choice of elements and papers. The journaling is a lovely tribute to your beautiful daughter.
    • StefanieS
      Perfect, love that the heartfelt journaling is a part of the design, delightful title work and placement. Love seeing your layouts gracing a store that I hang out at again.
    • gonewiththewind
      Angie ~ she's so grown up! This is absolutely lovely and your journaling is perfection!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    angiei
    Date:
    Mar 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).