Ask Me Anything
Dalis, Mar 5, 2016
Description:
credits: Tough Luck Elements by Quirky Heart, Mess it up - Vol 5 by Little Butterfly Wings, Grunge Collection {Arrows #1} by Paula Kesselring, Let's Talk About by MP-Addons & Paislee Press, Read with Mother brushes by Lynn Grieveson, Mother Goose - goslings (basic papers) by Lynne-Marie, Mother Goose - illustrations by Lynne-Marie, Polaroid Transfer Masks by Nancie Rowe Janitz, Not Quite White Paper Pack by Lynn Grieveson, Girls' Night | Font Bundle by Amber LaBau
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh you will, trust me. the kind of mum you are, the kind of girl she is, focused, intelligent, beautiful.....you will face things you never thought possible.....but they are essentially in the core all that love we give them.... and even if it gets difficult, just keep love, discipline and establish boundaries (here was where I failed....) and you will be fine....we are ok and I didn't have the Dad since she was 5...you guys will be more than fine.... of course LOVE love and LOVE lots and lots more this page!!!!!!!!!!!! all the pieces that you included, the composition in crazy awesome, love your layering and the mixed textures and those shadows!!!!!!! I may need to lift this to the t!!!!!! of course, need to share this!!!!! Into the Froggy Favs!!!!![​IMG]
      redplaid3 and Dalis like this.
    • redplaid3
      Superb! Of course, it should be a froggie favorite.

I love how the childhood is "dropping away" in this piece. It's hard to have a budding teenager. That is a great book, BTW. You both will come through it, but it is not an easy time. Sometimes your tongue will be as bloody as your knees where in the spill you took but it will be from not saying all the things you'd like to say because the teenager in you wants to retaliate. Hang on. Then they grow up and they are your best friend forever. Right @MrsPeel
      Dalis likes this.
    • Liz
      This is SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • paula kesselring
      WOWWWWWWWWWW! Looove this page so much Dalis!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Mar 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    155.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).