Thing Are {looking UP!}
MrsPeel, Apr 2, 2016
Description:
it goes up and down for us, but is holding to the positive that keeps us going :) I have so so many of you here to thank for that!!!! even more awesome NEW RELEASES from the April BYOC that rocks my world!!! Here from Paula Kesselring: Spring Time {Creative Mess} Spring Time {Papers} and Painted Wood Alpha. also from the amazing BYOC here: Amy Wolff: April Sky Elements One Little Bird: Milestone Elements . The BYOC pieces are on sale this weekend, check out the buy more save more and the individual offers from designer's newsletters too! The drawing is a stock photo, which I extracted the head, made it B&W, blended into the background paper on a multiply option (IN Craft Artist Professional Program) and then colored the hair and most of the face by sticking pieces of papers under. The brush strokes, air brushes I painted into the drawing with the mouse, with some brushes from the Craft Artist Pro air brushes and Multiple Media brushes. TFL!!!
    • thimbleberrie
      Love your page and the gal...great extraction.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Jana_2worldsart
      its awesome !
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • sbpoet
      This is great, and the summary of how you did it is really helpful. Things I've never thought of trying. But I will. Thanks.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks girls!!!! I had so much fun doing this!!!! thanks @thimbleberrie & @Jana_NJ and Sharon @sbpoet : yes! try it! I love finding my way to do new things... I don't use any photoshop related program so most of the time actions and blends tutorials are no good for me, but I go finding my way of what can I do...and love sharing when the experiment goes well! another alternative is grabbing any of the art journal dolls from the M3... there are some gorgeous ones, or even from Valeria Little Butterfly wings, she makes some amazing dolls! Paula has wonderful ephemera with which you can try something like this too, the store is full of beauties for art journal!!!! :) will love to see the results!!!!! thanks so much for the compliments girls, I really really treasure them!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    169.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).