2015_58_ (my birthday)
MrsPeel, Apr 2, 2016
Description:
more awesome NEW RELEASES from the April BYOC that rocks my world!!! For the April Template Challenge, an amazing free template from Etc by Danyale: Pocket Stories: {Funky Week} which you can get HERE to participate! I also used the awesome pieces Danyale made for the BYOC: Etc by Danyale: 29 Again Elements Etc by Danyale: 29 Again Papers and Etc by Danyale: 29 Again Alpha. The very deep green background paper you see is from BYOC from Kristin Aagard: Springtime Papers. The BYOC pieces are on sale this weekend, check out the buy more save more and the individual offers from designer's newsletters too! Also here: the golden strings are from Etc by Danyale: Kashmir Kit. The photos were taken from my bed, Sarita always succeeds on making me feel like a queen on my birthdays...even if the rest of the year she drives me mad! LOL I don't much care about age...but I have to confess that being a year away from 60 seems unreal, in my mind I am stopped in my late 30s when I had Sarita, I think LOL TFL!!!
Jana_2worldsart and Keela like this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely love your page Cynthia! the colors are awesome and your journaling is so sweet.. glad you enjoyed your Birthday... you should be spoiled! Love your traditional English Breakfast (where is the HP sauce? LOL) and love the little cake with candles and your cute Birthday fairy! Hugs.. love your page with the template.. well done!
    • jesskab
      Aww, good girl! I used to do the same for my mom when I lived with her. Eggs Benedict for breakfast & Filet Mignon for dinner. I love the white & yellow flowers on top of the turquoise.
    • LynnG
      That is lovely of her and what a lovely page to capture it too :-)
    • robinsismai
      Great photos and journaling. You are a lucky girl to have such a wonderful daughter to make you feel special!! I adore your clustering
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).