Amson

These boots

These boots
Amson, Sep 24, 2018
Description:
These boots were worn for 5 weeks hiking mostly in the wilds of the Russian Far East. We are home now and as on most trips the homecoming is bittersweet. At least there are plenty of photos to scrap.

Credits:
MPM Anecdote - Elements and Papers
M3 - September 2018 Photographs
Paula Kesselring - Lace Fragments, Photograph Tapes
Heartstring Elements (LP Collab for Dawn Inskip)
Lilypad Collab - Snapshots papers and elements

Thanks for looking!
Christina W, lcpereyra, louso and 2 others like this.
    • frani_54
      The black and white photo goes well with the colors of the kit. Fantastic layering and use of elements.
    • KittyY
      First of all hiking for 5 weeks! Wow. I can't even camp in my backyard!! This is perfection - its the details like this that we forget
    • Christina W
      Fabulous layout! That must have been an amazing hike - the longest I have done w my husband is 2 weeks. I hope you’ll post more layouts of your trip: I imagine that far eastern Russia must be beautiful!
    • yellowpeep
      Amazing story and I just love the boot photo. Love also the pops of color with the black and white. Beautiful layering.
    • cfile
      oh this is fantastic.. love the photo and love that it is in b/w .. your page using the template is fabulous. I love the papers and elements and wow to the 5 weeks.. bless you.. can't wait to see more photos... this is fantastic! Thanks for joining in on the template challenge!
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! Yippee!!! :goldstars
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Sep 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).