Template Challenge - Home

Template Challenge - Home
TeaWithLemon, Sep 23, 2018
Description:
Sara Gleason, Template Challenge
Sara Gleason, Olive Tree
One Little Bird, Heartbeat at my Feet
Allison Pennington, Homebody Word Art and Pockets
louso, KittyY, MrsPeel and 1 other person like this.
    • cfile
      what a darling page! I ove the b/w photo of your DH with your pup.. wonderful and fun journaling (love the font you used) and I love the nuetral bg so the photo pops here! Thank you for joining in on the template challenge! Great page!
    • MrsPeel
      this is AWESOME!!!! LVE the photo that reflects happy, sweet and warmth, the composition is gorgeous, absolutely LOVE the hand written big tittle on top, balancing with the doodle and dots, the choices for layering are gorgeous (I remember falling in love with that MPM month!! I even made some fridge magnets!!) beautiful font , super cute page all over!!!!!

into the September Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]

I have to add, every time I see your nickname, it reminds me how I came to England witrh the concept that tea with lemon was the norm, (love it!) and was horrified to see that they actually drink it with milk!!! LOL
    • Amson
      Just love that large heading across the elements. Wonderfully inspiring!
    • TeaWithLemon
      @MrsPeel Thanks so much! I love that photo too! Glad my screen name brings you good memories. I actually don’t drink a lot tea myself (although when I do, I do drink it with lemon and honey, never milk). Lemon is actually our dog’s name (not the one in the photo, that’s Olive) so it’s more about hanging with the dog, than drinking tea. Thanks again for the Froggy Fave! You made my day!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awww love knowing this kind of thing!!!!!! love your gallery, I'm just coming back after a quiet long time unable to be around, so I'm trying to make time to catch up with everyone's awesomeness here in the gallery, you are on my list!!!! Lemons are a HUGE thing for us, one of my daughter's tattoos is a lemon, and then there are long stories as to what, and we love olives, so I LOVE your babies already!!!! great nickname in all ways possible, and really nice to get more acquainted with you!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    TeaWithLemon
    Date:
    Sep 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    119 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).