A New Me by Little Butterfly Wings
Chaotic Stitches - Storyteller March 2017 by Just Jaimee
Gesso It by Pink Reptile Designs
Free to be me alpha by Little Butterfly Wings
Rearview Alpha by Allison Pennington
Date Circles by Paula Kesselring
M3 March 2015 Stitching by Just Jaimee
This is Me by Becca Bonneville

Living with invisible illnesses and syndromes is reality for me. Each of them comes with their own complexity on how they affect my day to day life. This is just some of the things I deal with on a daily basis while trying to live a “normal” life.

Fatigue
Insomnia
Depression & Anxiety
Easy to gain weight/hard to lose weight
Unexplainable vertigo
Visual impairment
Hearing impairment
Sleep Apnea
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Food intolerances
tinkerbell1112 likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      So sorry you have to deal with all these. I hope doing something you enjoy helps a little. I love the colors you've chosen for this layout. The combination of pretty pink and ominous black seems to echo you struggles with invisible illnesses. Wonderful layout. Thanks for sharing.
    • tinkerbell1112
      hugs to you! Glad I could inspire you to share your story too! My MS is starting to increase in its intensity so it's becoming more disabling and irritating. It's getting frustrating and this whole "invisible" disease thing is hard to explain to people, isn't it?

Beautiful layout. Sorry you are also going through these things on a daily basis!
    • flowersgal
      Oh, Jennifer, you are a courageous woman facing those daily struggles. Sending you a virtual hug and wishes for finding hidden joy in the midst of them. Lovely page and I like the b&w photo of you.
    • CharlotteM
      a wonderful layout and how good that you describe your story!
      My English is too bad to describe my feelings to you, I'm sorry, but I still want to tell you how much I admire you, how much courage and humor you have mastered your very difficult life!
      I wish you all the best and love in your life♥♥♥
    • bestcee
      I love the way you documented this with the pink and black. The title work is great! I'm sorry you deal with so many of these. Especially since some enhance the others (I hate PCOS!!), and make things worse. The way you used the plain pink paper as the inside and the bright flower paper as the outside is a beautiful visual enhancement to your journaling. Thanks for playing in my challenge.
    • littlekiwi
      @bestcee, most of my issues are all tied up together but I've learnt to adapt. For example say once my sleep apnea is under control my fatigue, insomnia and hopefully vertigo should ease. Having less fatigue should make it easier to be more active and lose weight should make my PCOS improve and the cycle continues.....Being more active etc should mean my anxiety/depression tendencies lift (though theres a family connection with them so who knows)
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    May 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).