Then and Now - MOC6 day 31
berniek, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
Credits:
Scrapping with Liz - Daily Life Templates bundle
Amber LaBau + Sara Gleason - Daring Adventure kit
Just Jaimee - Storyteller 2018-02 February collection

Journaling translated:
Then: in 2010 my sisters Leonie and Sandra came to pick me up from Canada. I had been living there for the last 8 months and from the moment they arrived we went on a road trip. We visited a large part in south-west Canada and north-west USA. One of the most amazing national parks was Yellowstone. I was very impressed by all the colours (and scents… lol) that were everywhere. Nothing is “normal” there. And the beautiful weather sure helped a lot too!
Now: when we went on vacation in 2016 with the five of us, we went to the USA again and again went on a road trip. This time we through a large part of mid USA. And again, we went to Yellowstone, because it’s so beautiful it never dulls or bores you. And we were correct, it still was amazing. The colours look even better on these photos. However the smells were less pungent then they were in my memory. And again the weather did a great job.
Future: I’m curious to find out when my third visit will happen.

word count Dutch: 170
word count English: 186
    • bonnenuit
      Lovely layout! I enjoyed reading about your travels especially visiting Yellowstone twice. Yellowstone and Yosemite are at the top of my list of national parks I most want to visit.
      berniek likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    289 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).