corsicar

Then and Now (MOC6 Day 31)

Then and Now (MOC6 Day 31)
corsicar, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
Sabrina's Creations - Pure Love (kit and wordart)
Just Jaimee - Storyteller 2017 Welcome Bag (stitched border)
Kate Hadfield - Freebie template by Christa Feb 2017
Font - Paddy, Traveling Typewriter

188 words

It's been 2583 days since our first date on 1/7/11 (or 7 years and 26 days). Back then we were both in our early-ish 20s, you were fresh out of school and I only taught lessons in the afternoon. We both lived with our parents and you drove your parents' van (or Mustang if you were lucky). You took me ice skating for our first date and we had dinner at a Western themed bar that you didn't realize was a bar. Now, we've been married over 2.5 years, we have our own apartment, and we both work full time. We're both in our early 30s and we're hoping to start our family. We've gone ice skating almost every January since that first date and we laugh now about how awkward it was to have dinner at that bar and "define our relationship." You still take me on hiking and biking adventures, and I take you to musical theater. Considering we were both each other's first date ever, first kiss, and first love, I think it's worked out pretty well. God had a plan for our awkwardly sweet slow start. I love you!
sabrinavc likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    corsicar
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    108.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).