spcoggs

MOC2018 - Day 26: Small World

MOC2018 - Day 26: Small World
spcoggs, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
My first visit to Walt Disney World in the spring of 1984. That's my mom, sister, and me (I'm at "top") in the row the arrow is pointing to - ready to ride It's a Small World yet again. LOL One of the few things I remember about this trip is when the ride broke down. We sat watching the dolls & animals dance and listening to the song over and over and over again. Two surprising details after - we came home with a souvenir book & record of the ride (goodness knows how many times we listened to "It's a Small World" after!) and I still ride this ride once every visit. It hasn't broken down on me since. ;)

Word count for page journaling: exactly 150

Credits: Year of Templates vol 17 by Sahlin Studio; Project Mouse (Fantasy) Bundle and (Beginnings) Elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio.
JennFort likes this.
    • Iowan
      This is funny, as soon as you said there was a repeated song, I thought about the song, It's a Small World. Once it is in your head, it just won't let go. Great photos and perfect word art.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    168.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).