Description:
for Lynn Grieveson's Journalling challenge
credits: All Lynn Grieveson
Crazy Little Thing
Sprout
Santa Cruz
trekmom likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is SO adorable! I love his answers - $23.00 a day. LOL I did a page for the first MOC where I asked Asher questions. This reminds me of that page. Precious and classic!!
      Electra likes this.
    • michele hillam
      Very creative and a great page to look back on a few years down the road! Thank you for participating! Wonderful page!
      Electra likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so wonderfully vibrant. Super photos and I like your journaling style.
      Electra likes this.
    • trekmom
      This page is fantastic and will be a wonderful memory someday. I adore his responses.
      Electra likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a fun page and journaling. I'm sure he'll have lots of offers since he only wants $23.00 a day ... LOL. Colorful layout and so glad you captured these interview memories.
      Electra likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Such imagination in childhood! I had to smile at the $23. I suspect he knows $20 so the larger number might be a big deal-to him! Wonderful fun page!
      Electra likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I just love interview pages and always forgot to make them myself! I like how you added the questions and answers in the word bubbles. Really creative!
      Electra likes this.
    • LynnG
      I love interview pages and I bet this will be one that is a favourite in years to come! So much fun :-)
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great interview! To be eight years old again... Loving how you pulled out the green of his helmet & used it in the title & speech bubbles.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jun 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).