mcurtt

Lynn-Grieveson_2020-06_June_NEW_0626_WorldsAway_M3-Add-Ons_web

Lynn-Grieveson_2020-06_June_NEW_0626_WorldsAway_M3-Add-Ons_web
mcurtt, Jun 26, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson Designs - New for Friday June 26, 2020 - available at the LilyPad

Worlds Away Page Builder Set (M3 June 2020 Add-On): https://the-lilypad.com/store/Worlds-Away-Page-Builder-Set.html

Also used, not included in the sale, a couple of Lynn’s items from the Main M3 June 2020 Kit: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Happiness.html
trekmom likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love that photo treatment! It really brings the eye to the photo and that awesome frame. Just beautiful!
      trekmom and mcurtt like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful photo treatment and fabulous brushwork
      trekmom and mcurtt like this.
    • flowersgal
      Nice photo and treatment and I like the way you have lined it up with the building in the paint transfer keeping the eye moving across the page.
      mcurtt and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      Incredible! I am in love with this page.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Beautiful layout here...Budapest??
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Thank you all. @cookingmylife Not Budapest, but Belem just outside of Lisbon. I journaled about it at the bottom, below Lynn's artsy script, but I can see that it is not at all readable here on the web. Here's the journaling:

Tuesday - March 22 2005
      Our last day in Portugal, we travel to Belém by train. From the marina we walk across the street down to the Mosteiro dos Jerónimos. Impressive buildings, construction began in 1501 and it was completed in 1601, one hundred years later. Its Manueline style architecture was inspired by sea voyages, incorporating anchors, ropes, and other maritime symbols into the buildings.The Jerónimos Monastery is the final resting place for King Manuel I and his family. It was classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983.
    • LynnG
      Gorgeous page :-)
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jun 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    252.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).