The Moment
lorryfach, Jan 7, 2015
Description:

December blog challenge template by Jenn McCabe for Pink Reptile Designs available at Pink Reptile Designs\' blog; Forget Me Not papers by Pink Reptile Designs available at The Lilypad; About by Pink Reptile Designs available at The Lilypad; Fonts: SpecialElite-Regular
    • jenn mccabe
      how adorable!!! love this with the About kit! brillant way to document this Lorry! oh &  your shadow work is outstanding! wow! 
    • AmberR
      wonderful page! love the design, and school is pretty much my main need for scrap therapy...! ;)
    • mirjam
      Lorry I am so much in awe with your shadowing that I tried to login with wow for username! Hahaha. No kidding!
      Apart from your out of this world shadows I also love your choice of elements and sweet journaling. I am pretty sure it will be weird to have a set schedule and you put it SO well by saying that seeing that list made you realize a new era is about to start! Th upside is that you now EXACTLY when you will have time to scrap! LOLThanks for coming over to play and for sharing peeks into your life like these! It's what I love most about scrapping. Documenting moments like this.
    • mollyscraps
      You have done such a wonderful job shadowing the realistic elements on this page!
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      Gosh this is just an amazing composition...wonderful shadowing...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: