jenn mccabe

The Look

The Look
    • Electra
      Love, Love, Love this!! Those black and white flowers are a wonderfully unexpected addition. They look amazing with the plaid!
    • jenn mccabe
      Thank you so much Electra ... for the sweet comment and the FF! You made my night and ... yes!!!! those flowers had to go right in my cart when I saw them - also the plaid is yum! Allison is da' bomb!
    • flowersgal
      Simply adorable. What a sweet photo of your girl. Love the design, the colors and all the cluster work surrounding the photo. Putting this one into my scraplift folder for sure.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the photo and the design
    • katell
      Beautiful clustering! and love the look of this girl and your lo ;-)
    • LynnG
      Congrats on the Froggy Fav!!
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page, love the wonderful clustering and congrats on FF♥
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say? (maybe I should start with the apology for the lack of communication, promise we ll talk soon!) this is perfection, as you always do.... love her looking so gorgeous and grown up, the photo is marvelous and the split gives dimension together with those awesome elements you layered (you know me, the more elements the happier LOL) and the combo of patterns which I would have never thought could look this elegant, but you always achieve it!!!! the shadows are perfection, and, like mum like daughter, amazing beauties!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! (and apologies for the delay in me getting here!) [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Nov 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    315.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).