SeattleSheri

Sophomore

Sophomore
    • HeyJude
      Gorgeous, as always, Sheri! I cannot believe how fast the years go by - I swear I remember when your boys were in grade school. My nephews are both in college now and it is just killing me. It is so fun that we get to see each other's families grow up through this wonderful hobby of ours! :)
    • SeattleSheri
      @HeyJude Thank you so much for the sweet comment and yes, it does go by so fast! I can hardly believe I only have a couple years left before he goes off to college. It's crazy to see everyone's families grow before our eyes :heartlub
    • LoveItScrapIt
      WOW I can't believe he's a sophomore like my mini. I love everything here with all the layers!!!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      incredible! that tag with the big shadow is AH-mazing! all the layering is superb - the colors are beautiful with the photo of your handsome young man and every detail is perfection! love this Sheri!
    • Dalis
      Wow, this turned out amazing, but that is no surprise. btw. He is so big, I can't believe how old all these kids are getting. LOL!!!
    • Trish
      Gorgeous colors and I love the clustering.
    • SeattleSheri
    • flowersgal
      Color scheme and clustering -- amazing as always. Love it all placed on this neutral but interesting background which gives a feel of motion. Compliments your theme of time rushing by.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Nov 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    427.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).