littlekiwi

The future awaits

The future awaits
littlekiwi, Mar 15, 2021
Description:
16th March 2021

Dear Self.......

Well if you thought, some of your courses at UoA during year two and three of BHumServ were hard and challenging and you felt like giving up, they were nothing compared to the challenges of postgraduate study through distance learning at OP. It’s your choice to keep going and stay motivated. You may be only at week three of paper one doing assignment one but I’m sure by the end of your first year or even the end of your first course, you’ll be pleased you kept going even when everything was against you. You knew it wouldn’t be easy juggling an almost ‘full time job’ at times looking for work, part time study and your health in particular your fatigue and brain fog. You just need to remember why you wanted to enrol in the first place, it wasn’t just to fill in time, it was to make you more knowledgeable, employable and earn more money and ultimately have more independence living away from home.

Keep at it girl, I know you’re strong enough to do it.

Jennifer

The Future Awaits by Little Butterfly Wings
College Years by Paislee Press
DJB June Script
alinalove, LynnG and mary kate like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my goodness, I LOVE this, Jennifer! What a great way to document this journey!!
    • littlekiwi
      @Cherylndesigns decided while I was feeling frustrated this morning while the online system my institution uses is down I'd scrap. I cant do any study or work on my assignment anyway. Doesn't help its the 2nd time in the past week its been down....its only some of their system which I guess makes it a bit better but still not great. Really shows how much we rely on technology I guess.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @littlekiwi Good for you for doing something else! It doesn't take any internet connection to work in PSE. I feel your frustration - I don't know whether you've seen any of my posts, but we don't have ANY wifi! I'm working from a hotspot OR my cell phone hotspot! I can't download any files, except for real small ones. For the CT's, I have to get in the car and go someplace else to download my files. Congrats for your new CT assignment, while I'm talking about CT's. I'm SO happy for you!!!
    • littlekiwi
      @Cherylndesigns Gee that would be frustrating....I know all about slow internet but I'd go crazy with no internet! The problem aint at my end.....its at the institutions end which makes it even more frustrating because I can't fix it.
    • mary kate
      This is awesome! I love the colour scheme, the blend-y background, the scholastic elements... and I especially love your journaling.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Mar 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).