LivyBug

Thank You

Thank You
    • Iowan
      What a special gift and I love how the photos capture the moment. I like how you incorporated the photos into your large cluster
      LivyBug likes this.
    • Nemla
      What a lovely memory page. I like the way all the photos tell the story.
      LivyBug likes this.
    • cfile
      Love this Olivia! I love that you and your brother are so close and I love seeing your pages with photos of you both, especially from when you were little. I love seeing the bond you share that illuminates from your photo. I have a close relationship with my brother and we are now in our 60's so I hope it will be that way for you both forever :) I love all the layering, the papers and all the elements you used to create your page. The Mylar balloon title work is perfect too! Thanks for coming to NBK's chat and playing along with the Slow Scrap! Beautiful page!
      LivyBug likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      super photos, great layering and shadows, pretty clusters
      LivyBug likes this.
    • bellbird
      lol ok so this is what happens when i check out the gallery at night - i know you are "Oh"livia but i think i must think of you as "Livy" with a capital L now because i saw a decorative zero and it made me think you were celebrating a zero day (donut day!) -love all the blues and greens and i'll just see myself out...
      LivyBug likes this.
    • julianz
      What a wonderful gift. Great photos and I love your colour palette.
      LivyBug likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    LivyBug
    Date:
    Aug 6, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).