mcurtt

2021-08_August-TLP_0806-Slow-Scrap_NBK_web600

2021-08_August-TLP_0806-Slow-Scrap_NBK_web600
mcurtt, Aug 6, 2021
    • flowersgal
      Interesting crop on the photo. I always admire when others do this but when I look at doing the same to mine, they never seem to suit me. But you are an adventurous soul -- using the bright colors and that stop-you-in-your-tracks bold plaid. Sweet little clustering around your photo.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Thank you. But the cropping was accidental. I don't have a smart phone so I took it with my camera and the cropping came naturally. I was aiming for the yellow flowers in the background and me. LOL! I was wearing a dark peach dress, not that you'd notice, but I thought the plaid would go with it well. :-)
    • Vrielinkie
      I love the pattern choices and how the photo is showing half the face. Awesome page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Nemla
      Love you among the flowers, and your sweet little cluster too !
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      LOVE this photo of you and, of course, the plaid. Swoon.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Marilyn! What a warm and cozy page with the wonderful papers you chose. The one plaid reminds me of a cozy warm blanket on a cold day :) Great cluster with your photo and perfect cropping of the photo too... wonderful page! Thanks for coming to NBK's chat and playing along with the Slow Scrap!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely page blocking, and artistic clustering.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • barbaraj
      Love how you used the 3 papers. Such a colorful page.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • julianz
      I always admire those who can tuck many elements into a neat and tidy cohesive cluster. I like the vertical flow always taking our eye to the photo.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Aug 6, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).