Claire Grantham

Template: September 2020 - SnazzyMoose

Template: September 2020 - SnazzyMoose
Claire Grantham, Sep 14, 2020
Description:
Love the template, I rotated the photo panel to work better with my photo. LOVE this onesie :) And I would honestly love to tell you about SnazzyMoose, but every single time we tell it, people's eyes glaze over... I think you had to be there to find it funny!
Love the September Just Jaimee Storyteller kit, I used it here and the free template.
My font for SnazzyMoose is 'Boulder script' - I get most of my fonts for free from Creative Market, you get x6 free every week :)
trekmom likes this.
    • Tree City
      Love how you flipped the photo spots and LOVE that moose onesie! As for "snazzymoose," it's so fun to have a very specific inside joke with a friend. We (the viewers of your page) may not know the backstory but we can still enjoy a bit of the fun! :)
    • trekmom
      I can't even deal with how amazing this is. The moose onesie, your photo, ( I adore your glasses!) the split page, it's all so good.
    • Claire Grantham
      @Tree City @trekmom thanks so much for your lovely comments. I love this onesie! And I only wear readers, so I have TONS of them.
      trekmom and Tree City like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great storytelling and fun photo
    • jenn mccabe
      flipping the photo is such a great idea! and the moose onesie looks cute and comfy - win/win! the little arrow in btwn title and journaling - pointing to the pic is perfect! this is a really fun and sweet page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Sep 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).