Angela Toucan

Peacock

Peacock
Angela Toucan, Sep 15, 2020
Description:
My eldest with her latest sewing creation.
Credits:
Lilypad September 2020 Template by Sabrina's Creations.
BYOC Feb 2019 - True Colours by Forever Joy Designs.
BYOC Feb 2019 - Good Times Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs.
Limited Edition Elements by Sabrina's Creations.
Sewing Memories Elements Designed by Soco.
Font: Grace.
ForeverJoy and Claire Grantham like this.
    • LynnZant
      Too cute! Great job with the bold blues and lovely peacock element. Awesome layout!
    • Cherylndesigns
      She's SO talented to have made that adorable peacock! Great photograph to remember and wonderful page!
    • flowersgal
      So cute. Love the peacock theme and that little sewing machine and thimble elements are just the perfect accents.
    • Claire Grantham
      Love that you went with a Peacock theme! I really like all the little sewing elements and I really like the look of the Peacock she made.
    • Electra
      This is lovely. The contrast of the two pages could not be more perfect. And she has the BEST pigtails in the world!
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh my goodness Angela! did she make that! it's adorable! all of you are very talented - I'm so impressed. Her outfit and hair is adorable too by the way! Love the bold colors here and how perfect is that little peacock element!!! Beautifully done!
    • mcurtt
      This is so sweet! And I love the peacock your DD created. At one point, I also sewed birds, did a life sized mallard duck and a loon. They are sitting on top of my hutch in the dining area. :-)
    • ForeverJoy
      This is STUNNING!! :beat I love your color combos- and what a great choice of supplies for your photo! :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Sep 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).