Template Challenge_Soco_03-2020_Fireweed
SharLamb, Mar 1, 2020
Description:
Soco_TLP_March2020.psd THANK YOU!
VPearce-Pieces-Of-Me-VI-SOLIDS-02
Photos by me
Fonts: American Typewriter and Courier New
Journaling:
Devastating fires wiped out most of the vegetation from this beautiful valley in Alaska. And yet the following year, the tenacious wildflower, fireweed, was thriving once again. The reward at the end of the day of 4-wheelin’ was being up close to a spectacular glacier.
KittyY and trekmom like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I am lost in your pictures.

Thank you for rewriting your journaling...at a loss for words because fire is both devastating, yet, such a natural thing...that Mother Nature seems to thrive upon. In moderation, fire is a blessing? Ack.

Regardless, you've made a remarkable layout. The photos are incredible.
      trekmom and SharLamb like this.
    • KittyY
      you rocked that challenge!! Gosh - what amazing photos! holy smokes
      SharLamb likes this.
    • cfile
      Sharron this is beautiful. I loved reading your journaling, and as Lisa said, while fires are devastating, it is sort of like the phoenix regarding of beautiful things growing out of the ashes. Your photos are fantastic. Love the 4 wheelere photos and that larger photo blended into the starburst template. It really gives texture and dimension! Beautiful. Thank you for playing along with the template challenge.
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Mar 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    90 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).