Cherylndesigns

March Template Challenge

March Template Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Mar 2, 2020
Description:
My grandson practicing soccer against the house in his flip flops. Haha

Credits: Soco_TLP_March2020; Soco Remember pp6, solid pp3; Soco Falling Leaves solid 6; Kim Jensen Everyday Boy ricrac, brad orange; awolff about a boy wordart.
mirjam likes this.
    • Electra
      This is so fun and full of sunshine!
      Sorry I have not been around to admire your beautiful work lately. I am between my daughter's divorce trial and surgery tomorrow.:groanI am just trying to post a few Lo's for my sanity.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Oh, I'm SO sorry my sweet friend. I hope the surgery isn't too serious! What a couple of bad things hanging over you!! No wonder you haven't been around but I've missed you. Hugs and I'll keep you and your daughter and family close to my heart. :beat:beat:beat:beat
      Electra likes this.
    • cfile
      Great action shots Cheryl and I love the papers you used to make this Sunburst template bright and cheery! I love the added ric rac too.. well done Cheryl.. thanks for playing along with the template challenge!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much, Christa. That's one of Asher's favorite things to do. He normally has his soccer shoes on, though. Haha Thanks for hosting.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    86.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).