Christina W

Template Challenge October

Template Challenge October
Christina W, Oct 19, 2020
Description:
Oh my goodness I am so out of practice with scrapping -- this is the first page I have made in months. 2020 has been A LOT for me, and I've been away from my husband taking care of my elderly parents for much of the fall. One of the things that has kept the stress at bay is my morning walk. I am trying to learn some of the plants I see in the local park: this one is apparently quite poisonous, but its little white flowers are lovely nonetheless.

All papers and elements from Sabrina's Creations Crisp.
trekmom likes this.
    • Tree City
      First off, I hope your parents are doing well, and it's so wonderful that you're able to be there for them. Secondly, this is a gorgeous page, and it's great that you're using your morning walks to learn a little plant knowledge! (and, like you said, that plant/flower...just so darn pretty!)
    • trekmom
      Beautifully done page. Your parents are blessed to have you there helping them. That flower is so pretty despite being poisonous.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful photo. pretty dainty page
    • cfile
      beautiful photo Christina. I am sorry you have been away from your hubby taking care of your parents, but I know they are vvery grateful for your being there to help them :) glad you can get out and take a much needed walk... the outdoors is nice to unwind a bit and your page has captured the serenity. thank you for playing along with the oct template challenge. glad you are scrapping again :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Christina W
    Date:
    Oct 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).